IMPORTANT TERMS & CONDITIONS
;Last updated 11th January 2022.
Please read this thoroughly, all bookings are subject to the following terms & conditions:
(1) CANCELLATION POLICY:
– There are no refunds for cancellations made less than 1 week prior to the start of any classes, sessions or courses;
– A 50% refund will be issued for cancellations of online appointments made with more than 1 week’s notice;
– In the unlikely event that Christine Wehrmeier has to cancel for any unforeseen reason, a full refund will be made to students;
– Private TRE® sessions may be re-scheduled up until 24 hours beforehand;
– Any private appointments needing to be rescheduled with less than 24 hours notice will be treated as cancellations and a new appointment will need to be made;
– There is no re-imbursement if any appointments or classes are missed.
(2) MEDICAL PRECAUTIONS:
The following is a list of precautions or conditions that need to be considered as you go through the TRE® process. Your safety and wellbeing are essential and I take it seriously.
If you feel your condition warrants specialised medical skills and knowledge and/or you meet any of the conditions listed below, please let me know in advance BEFORE booking so we can discuss what would be best for you.
It is generally advised NOT to practise TRE® if you answer yes to any of the following, unless you have your doctors permission:
– Recent surgeries or injuries still under physician’s care
– Pregnant – or chance you could be pregnant
– Currently taking any prescribed medication
– History of epilepsy/seizures in you or your family
– High or low blood pressure
Other important considerations:
– Bipolar conditions
– Severe depression
– Borderline Personality disorder
– Head or Brain injuries
– Post Traumatic Stress
If you’ve been diagnosed with any of the above and/or are taking medication, you MUST consult your medical practitioner and therapist before starting any TRE®. It is also recommended that you do TRE® with a TRE® Provider who is also a trained therapist. I am not qualified to work with serious mental health issues.
By accepting the terms & conditions on this page, you accept responsibility for making the choice to learn and practise TRE®.
(3) SCOPE OF LEARNING
You will be taught how to practise TRE® for your personal use only. Christine Wehrmeier does not teach certification courses and you will not be qualified to teach TRE® to others. If you would like to complete formal TRE® Provider training and become a certified TRE® Provider yourself, you can find more details and requirements at: www.traumaprevention.com.