MOMENTS IN SOUND
Listen and relax to the sounds of nature. Real sounds recorded in real time and on location.
Aotearoa is the Māori-language name for the north island of New Zealand. The beautiful geothermal landscapes spread far and wide and are not just a delight for the eyes, but also a delight to listen to.
- Mud Pool (Part 1)
- Hot Streaming Pool
- Mud Pool (Part 2)
- Geothermal Streams
Sounds of Iceland
Journey through the Icelandic landscape and through the seasons with this magical soundstrack of nature.
1. Selfoss – Bird Nesting Season
2. Krýsuvík Geothermal Area
3. Dettifoss Waterfall – Stream Under The Snow
4. Dettifoss Waterfall
5. Grjótagjá Cave – Melting Snow
6. Þingvellir – Bees in Spring
7. Þingvellir – Birds in Summer
8. Geothermal Waterwheel & Stream
9. Golden Circle: Strokkur Geysir
10. Golden Circle: Gulfoss Waterfall
11. Lake Þingvallavtn – Summer Serenity
12. Forest Rain
13. Lake Þingvallavtn – Evening
14. Þingvellir – Wind in the Reeds
15. Birds and the Autumn Wind
16. Reykjavík – Hallgrímskirkja in Autumn
17. Reykjavík Harbour – In The Snow
18. Reynisfjara Beach – Stormy Sea
Playing Time: 1 hour 6 minutes.