I suffered from lower back pain and sciatica for over 20 years. The doctors said there was nothing they could do, they told me to take painkillers, go home and try to stay active. But it didn’t help and it wasn’t possible to remain active – the pain was simply too overwhelming much of the time.
Eventually it became so bad that I was not able to work or move for weeks at a time, sometimes I actually had to crawl to the bathroom.
I spent so much money on all kinds of physical therapy but nothing worked, until I discovered TRE.
In this video I share:
- A summary of my experiences with back pain over the years
- The avenues and treatments I explored
- How I managed to avoid unnecessary back surgery
- How exactly TRE has worked to help my back
- The role of the psoas muscle in relation to all of this
- How stress and a toxic work environment contributed to the pain
- How TRE plays an important part of my life now
- How you can explore TRE for your own pain relief
If you have any questions at all about my journey with back pain to healing, please get in touch via email.