Hello, I’m Christine
Certified TRE® Provider
Embodied Healing Practitioner
Originally from Australia with German and Japanese heritage, I have lived in the UK, Germany, Czechia, Indonesia and Iceland.
I have a Psychology degree from the University of Sydney and I trained in various stress and trauma healing techniques after I experienced a burnout that forced me to go beyond what the clinical world had to offer, in order to find effective and lasting help and healing in my life.
I know what it’s like to feel like no matter how much outer success you have, how hard you work or achieve in life, happiness just always seems to be out of reach. I used to live as though my body was a burden rather than a joy. I was totally oblivious to the impact that certain life challenges, set backs and traumas had left on my body and nervous system.
Eventually my body won, I was forced to stop and listen to it, learn about it, trust it — and ultimately to love it.
The body has a huge influence on the state of our mental health and is far more effective than talk-only therapies. I love being able to help others learn about, and re-connect with, their bodies, and ultimately to heal and find happiness.
I don’t believe we are ever broken, but that healing is a process of unfolding. As we release that which no longer serves us, we are able to blossom.
Qualifications & Certifications:
- B.A Psychology – University of Sydney
- Certified TRE® Practitioner – Freedom Within Wellness / TREforALL®
- Integrative Somatic Trauma Therapy Certificate – The Embody Lab
- Certified Reiki Level 1 & 2 Practitioner (Usui Reiki Ryoho & Usui Shiki Ryoho Lineages) – Reiki Academy London
- Sports Massage Certificate – Body Balance Germany
- Diploma in Journalism – London School of Journalism (LSJ)
- Emergency First Response Instructor
- PADI Openwater Scuba Instructor
- Certificate in Studio Sound Engineering – SAE College Munich
Courses & Continuing Education
- Polyvagal Theory: Principles & Practice for Individuals – Polyvagal Institute
- Replacing Stockholm Syndrome with a New Framework of Appeasement – Polyvagal Institute
- Polyvagal Theory in Architecture – Polyvagal Institute
- Overview of Polyvagal Theory for the Newly Acquainted with Stephen Porges and Deb Dana – Polyvagal Institute
- Healing Trauma with Dr Peter Levine – The Embody Lab
- Dr. Gabor Maté: A Masterclass Training For Healers
- Dr. Gabor Maté: Healing Trauma & Addiction
- Mindfulness for Life – Oxford Mindfulness Centre
- The Art of Transparent Healing with Thomas Hübl
- A Mystics Guide To Transforming Stress with Thomas Hübl
- MetaMusic Training with Laura Inserra
- Intention Tapping Level 1 – Steve Wells, Psychologist
- Transcendental Meditation (TM)
- Yoga (Sivananda Levels 1 & 2, plus more)